We need you!
We have got an exciting opportunity for one of our customers to join Wulvern's Board.
Do you want...
- learn new skills?
- ensure Wulvern operates effectively?
- make a real difference?
We are looking for a new co-optee Tenant Board Member to start immediately and serve on our Board until thenext tenant Board election which will take place in September 2013. We will then hope that they will stand for election and be voted onto the Board. Once voted on they will recieve £3000 per year.
Wulvern's Board has overall responsibility for ensuring the organisation is well run and financially viable.
We are looking for people who:
- Can make decisions on behalf of all our customers
- Are willing to ask questions and express their views at meetings
- Are able to work with other Board Members and staff as one team
- Understand the need to work with other partners in the community
This is a great opportunity for you to get involved and gain experience. We provide training and support to help you in this important role. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all walks of life, ethnic backgrounds and age.
If you are intersted please contact David Beardmore by 10th August.
Tel - 01270 503513